Bangalore (Division), Karnataka (IN)
Visible only to logged in members.
ACCA 10 papers qualified+ B.com
We are one of the largest CA firms in the world. Our Accounting Advisory Services is a dedicated global team of professionals that provides high-value advisory services under IFRS, US GAAP and Indian GAAP along with capital markets services. Additionally, we also provide bookkeeping and financial statement preparation support under Indian GAAP to our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job):
• transaction processing in end to end F&A Operations (book-keeping activities till financial statement generation) for clients in India
• preparation of MIS reports
• dealing with client specific various accounting software, e.g., SAP S4 Hana / Business One, Oracle Fusion / EBS R12 / Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations / Business Central, or SAGE etc.
• support in-house accounting software implementation team in implementing our in-house accounting ERP
• co-ordinate, support and assist client’s finance team during statutory and tax audits
• support efficiency improvement and automation in book keeping services
• a partly qualified ACCA who has completed at least 10 papers.
• sound accounting knowledge basis IFRS or IndAS
• well versed with Microsoft Excel
• strong team-player who easily interacts with different involved functions and enablers
• good communication skills (written and verbal)
Apart from market-driven salary, one can expect to be part of our global L&E programs focused towards professional upliftment
Location - Bangalore (no relocation package offered)
You are not logged in. Please login to apply for this job.