Assurance – Associate
Gurgaon (Locality), Haryana (IN)
Visible only to logged in members.
As part of the Pierian-Assurance Team, you will be carrying out routine substantive and
controls-based procedures from the Pierian office(s) supporting the audit clients mostly based in
the United States of Americas
• Delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with audit methodology and the
expectations of clients.
• Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or
• Execute & document specific procedures as defined by the client
• Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and
discuss with Seniors/Assistant Managers.
• Work with the Senior/Assistant Managers to set goals and responsibilities.
• Interact with the global clients on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship
• Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of review procedures performed
across different clients.
• Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and
optimism towards work challenges.
• Promote ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• B.com Graduates with basic understanding of accounting and assurance concepts
• 0-1 years of relevant work experience in auditing
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Strong written & oral communication skills.
• Robust logical and reasoning skills
• Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
• Continuous learning and proactively implementing new processes
Eligibility criteria: ACCA affiliates and members
audit - assurance
You are not logged in. Please login to apply for this job.